Update to my Chart Reading Offerings

 New Offerings for 2021


Announcement for 2021 - Update


For 2021 I will be offering a wider range of readings and options for readings, including phone-conversation-only readings at a reduced rate, in addition to the detailed readings that include a long written report as well as the phone conversation. I am able to offer the phone-conversation-only readings for a lower cost because I am able to eliminate the long and laborious process of producing a 30 to 40 page written document. I am doing this to offer my unique chart reading methods to a wider range of customers who might not be able to afford the full reading, as I feel that in the interesting astrology to come in this decade,  more people will be in need of my work, which up to this time, I have kept to a small and exclusive clientele. However, for those who wish to have the full reading, including the written report, I am still making that work available, though I can't take these on in large number due to the time involved in producing the written document. As before, I am often pre-booked for several weeks to months. Contact me to find out what I may have available or when I might be able to read for you. I do occasionally get cancelations and can make space for quicker readings (especially those without the written portion) at times. Read on for more information, and all my chart reading offerings, both with and without the written document. For more go to the 'My Offerings' page.

Happy New Year! May 2021 bring you good health and abundance!


Back 
to 

Back
to



Popular Posts